I wish to move to the United states. How can I find a USA employer to sponsor me for H1B skilled work visa?
I have 10 years work experience as a Software engineer in TeleCommunications Industry. I had couple of times Worked and visited USA on B1 and L1 Visa.

I am eagerly waiting for sponsorship of my H1B Visa. Please advise